Here they are playing... and Ella is doing crafts. We have done plenty this week. She is in heaven, well almost, if we could get rid of that pesky sore throat and the mickey mouse voice.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Focus
We have been having a quiet couple days recouping. Ella is feeling better and we are starting to get back into the swing of things. We were getting low on the Popsicle and ice cream stash so we went to the grocery store to stock back up. We have all enjoyed the ice cream breakfasts this week. At the store Christoper asks me, mommy can you get my special ice cream since the poor sugar knows he can't have the real stuff. I say of course so we swing by the dairy free, soy ice cream and buy him his treat. I tell them if them when we get home we can have bowl of it. Its been hot here and nothing tastes better than ice cream in this heat! We get home and John and the kids are at the table patiently waiting and I am telling John the ins and outs of the day and Christoper is getting concerned that I am getting distracted. He gets off his chair and comes over to me and is glued to my leg talking about they color bowl he needs and where is his polka dotted spoon and I am still talking to John. He then says Mommy, Mommy, so I say Yes Christopher and he so sweetly say FOCUS MOM FOCUS. OK he got me. I couldn't help but laugh and focus on his treat. I feel like I am always saying to distractable jack, Focus, you need to put your shoes on or we will be late, OK Jack Focus on the toilet bowl when he hears Ella and Christopher talking and keeps peeing as he turns his body and his attention. So it felt good to know they listen sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like everyone is having fun! New pool? Looks great. Wish we were still there.
Post a Comment