I can't believe how time flies. When I was pregnant older people would say to me enjoy this time because it goes so fast. I would smile politely and think really? It felt like she would never be born and then it didn't seem that fast when she is waking up 5 times a night or crying unconsolably... Well they were older and wiser and right. Time has flown by. It has been the most wonderful experience. She is so kind and sweet and fun and I love every bit of her so much. She was so excited to turn 5. We told her that it was magic she would go to bed 4 and magically in the morning be 5. She thought that was awesome. She is also pretty excited because she has heard that lots of kids loose their first tooth at 5. I put together a little video of her actual day. We went to build a bear and lunch. We also had Jennifers going away lunch. The boys and her are having a pump it up party next week. Fun times!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
awww....5 years old! Can't believe it! Happy Birthday Ella! Can't wait to celebrate with you at Pump it Up!
That was so precious. It made me cry. We miss all of you so much
Happy Birthday Ella!! I know exactly what you mean Lynnette! Ty turned 5 last month and it was so emotional for me... How did 5 years pass so quickly?
I cannot believe she is that old!!! What a beautiful montage! She is so pretty.
Happy Birthday to Ella. She has grown up so fast.
Post a Comment