Ella was so excited that we were coming home tonight so she decorated for Christopher... I said I am so glad to be home and she said, I am so glad to have my brother back. She is so kind and loves him so much.
Here are some more pictures of her lovely decorating. Jack quickly learned how to pop the balloons by laying on them so they did not last long.
Its so great to have him home. Thank you to everyone who offered to help and called or emailed. He is doing great. His oxygen level was low this morning but it slowly increased today and even though it wasn't perfect the Dr. decided to let him go and just follow up. The nurse came in and said he was their best patient and told him he got to go home. He says to her "yes I am done with this hospital". It was cute. I told him if he wanted some Mommy and me time we don't have to go to the hospital there are plenty of fun places to be, how about Chuck e cheese next time.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So glad he is home. We would love to play sometime. Give me a call when you are free.
Post a Comment