Saturday, May 16, 2009

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS

It rained in Texas today literally and figuratively... Christopher and I are enjoying another stay at the hospital because on friday afternoon he went into respiratory distress... Essentially the poor sugar couldn't breathe very well. He is on oxygen now and they are giving him all the medicine to fix him up... I am watching him sleep and he is just the sweetest thing. We were hoping to be home today but maybe tomorrow. His saturation level is still to low so I am like breathe baby breathe so we can go home. Keep your fingers crossed and the prayers coming! I am off to learn more about Asthma. Oh by the way interesting thing, the dr. came in with his scans and said just for fun information, it means nothing clinically his first and second ribs are fused together. Hmmm. I guess if he ever breaks one he will really break two!

3 comments:

We are the Romanski Family. said...

Oh Lynette! Please let me know if I can do ANYTHING at all for you guys!

Tarah

Shannon K. said...

Wow Lynette! I am so sorry for all you are going through this month. I hope Christopher feels better soon! Please let us know if there is anything we can do. Do you guys need meals or anything?

Jenifer said...

Hope Christopher is feeling better. Let us know if we can do anything.