Everyone looks like they are having so much fun! Great video.
That is so cute. Thanks for doing this blog. It makes the distance a little less painful!! You guys are always doing something fun.
That's hilarious!!! I love how they just all start at the same time! ;)
You guys are the best parents. To think, all those years ago, I thought you'd NEVER have kids!
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
4 comments:
Everyone looks like they are having so much fun! Great video.
That is so cute. Thanks for doing this blog. It makes the distance a little less painful!! You guys are always doing something fun.
That's hilarious!!! I love how they just all start at the same time! ;)
You guys are the best parents. To think, all those years ago, I thought you'd NEVER have kids!
Post a Comment