Thursday, April 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTHIE!

If you ask Jack who is best friend is, his response most likely will be GRANDMA RUTH! You have to hear him say it to, since he lowers his voice an octave and kind of growls it. He has chosen his friends well. She is fantastic and the kids and John and I are smitten with her. Now don't get me wrong she can drive me crazy... This is how she does it. She lives in Canada which is not all that close to Texas and she is a very busy woman so she doesn't spend enough time with us. This drives me nuts. Other than that, we'll say she's pretty close to perfect. So happy birthday Mom. Since you taught me all I know, your card is here at my house, I don't do mail all that well. Blame genetics! xoxo
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I can't believe Jack - but he sure does make a great best friend! I'll get the birthday card when I come in two weeks - somehow we will have to get a little of Grandpa John's genes. He is amazing with the cards.