Sunday, April 5, 2009

JACK

Jack is funny, he says funny things, he is completely unpredictable and he keeps me on my toes like no other child I know. I think he is brilliant and busy and I just love him and at the same time he can make me want to pull all my hair out. All the gray hair and even my brown hair which i am desperately trying to hang on to so I don't have to dye it.... I mean come on I am not THAT old.... OK I am completely off topic.
I wanted to document this because I know that even though I think I won't forget anything about my kids - I will. So I took Jack to school this past thursday and I said to Jack, tell Miss Ingrid (the director) what you got last night. I was thinking FROG! he wasn't. So he says...
I got a SPANK. I am like WHAT no you didn't. I was ambarrassed, I say no Jack you didn't, remember the frog. OH yes he says, I got a worm!

No comments: