We then went to our friend Kyle's school for his carnival. The kids played games, did a dinosaur dig, tossed bean bags, ate cotton candy and wore the moms out. So even though I had Lakeshore Learning on my list of activities we decided to feed these kids lunch and enjoy nap time. A very fun and busy morning and in general a very busy weekend. We had dinner at Lupes with friends and I went to the outlets with Jennifer to get the kids some clothes and the boys got hot deals on Striderite shoes. All in all a very successful weekend.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Super Saturday
We then went to our friend Kyle's school for his carnival. The kids played games, did a dinosaur dig, tossed bean bags, ate cotton candy and wore the moms out. So even though I had Lakeshore Learning on my list of activities we decided to feed these kids lunch and enjoy nap time. A very fun and busy morning and in general a very busy weekend. We had dinner at Lupes with friends and I went to the outlets with Jennifer to get the kids some clothes and the boys got hot deals on Striderite shoes. All in all a very successful weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You sure did have a busy weekend!
Post a Comment