A couple weeks ago Katrina fell and scraped her hand. Jack says, "I'll get you a band aid Katrina, i be right back... So a second later he appears with a Dora band aid in hand ready to bandage his friend. Here they are making sure she is OK. Jack can be so sweet. I might send this to Alexia as a reminder of his gentleness since its not always shown to her offspring!
We had the craziest rain storm today. There was so much thunder which of course intimidates the kids. Texas thunder I should clarify since its louder than any thunder storm I recall as a child. Anyways after the storm we looked out Ella's window and there were the most beautiful rainbows. Rainbows are just so beautiful and amazing. What an awesome thing for the kids to see, God's promise right outside their bedroom window.

No comments:
Post a Comment