Tuesday, April 28, 2009
SAM HOUSTON
I love animals, pretty much any animal and of course I am particularly fond of dogs... When you choose a dog you are choosing to take on a huge responsibility. They become members of the family and are loved like family actually more sometimes!!! No just kidding! Anyways we love Sam. Jack and Ella are crazy for him and Christopher is so cute. They will be sitting on the couch together and he just strokes Sam's fur. Well as many of you know we have had to take Sam to the vet the last couple years for some issues. Today Ella and I took him for some tests and an ultrasound and sweet Ella went with him and hugged him while they did their test, I thought she was going to lose it when they put a needle in his belly but shes a trooper and just squeezed him a bit tighter reassuring him that she was there and she loved him. We left him for a bit and came back to the the consultation room and got the news. Sam needs surgery. AHHHHH Naturally my frugal side questioned the amount which in the end really probably wouldn't have changed the outcome. It just means that I will never go on vacation, get new carpet, college may be postponed for the kids... OK I am joking and getting carried away with my sarcasm... However we have a great dog who brings the kids and John and I great pleasure... Experts say people who have pets live longer and healthier and happier SO here's to our happiness and longevity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I understand. We spent $2,600 on a cat we had to put down in the end.
Post a Comment