Sunday, January 11, 2009

SNEAKY


We came home from church and were having a nice lunch and Ella asked me for something and I said when you're done your sandwich. So lunch continues and we are laughing at Christopher being silly, well Ella was being unusually quiet so I look over and she looked so guilty. I take a second to realize what she was doing and I say "Ella, I know exactly what your doing, I grew up with a dog too. And trust me honey, even though he is eating your sandwich, he will not eat brussel sprouts." I know that from first hand experience. Ella, being sweet Ella felt bad and stopped feeding Sam, much to his dismay and finished her lunch. She is so cute. I just can't stand it that she's growing up so fast...

3 comments:

Rhondi said...

Ella has such a tender heart. She is so sweet and yes she is growing up way too fast!

megsnbigd said...

AHHhhhhaaaaaaaa! I've said all along she is YOU! You pointed out a few ways several blogs ago how she has traits of John, but deep down she's a little Lynnette! She'll be the life of the party!

Anonymous said...

This little one (Ella) did not fall far from the tree!!!! I can stand back and see you growing up all over again. It is really neat for us to watch.