This has been such a busy week as usual. The kids went back to preschool and Ella had a stomach bug so on Friday we didn't make any plans we just enjoyed being home together playing. Here are the kids playdough creations. Jack made a dolphin and Ella and Christopher both made people. I have to get back taking pictures. They are growing so fast.
This morning we all rode our bikes (the boys in the bike trailer) to the donut shop. We figured we burned off the donuts with the bike ride. When we came home I turned into Arnold Schwarzenegger. Apparently his kids say that if they don't put things away he throws them out. So they might be missing shoes and toys and stuff. Well I have asked the kids to clean up their craft table over and over and today Christopher was fussing that he had no space to color so I took everything off the table and into the garbage. Hopefully the lesson hasn't fallen on deaf ears. I think the kids and John were taken back but maybe it will be lesson learned.

1 comment:
Such creative kids. I love their creations!
Post a Comment