Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

I can't believe it's 2009. I wanted the kids to participate in ringing in the new year but I didn't want them staying up to midnight (the babysitter wouldn't want that either I'm sure). So we had a countdown till noon party. At 12 noon the kids got to countdown and do a balloon stomp and have cupcakes and it was so fun - I enjoyed it at least. The kids decorated the house with streamers - and confetti. We looked pretty festive. I have quite a few pictures that I will put in my year in review video but here are a couple to give you the idea... John and I with Alexia, Brian, David, and Erin rang in the New Year at Main Event. It was fun and no Mandy we were
not the oldest people there!!!!

1 comment:

Rhondi said...

What a fun way for the kids to celebrate the new year. WIsh I was there!