Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ella's Funny

Jack has this sweet raspy voice and whenever he says Ella's funny it makes me laugh. She says things all time that make John and I laugh. Jack will then say Ella's funny. Well today I was in the shower and thats a magnet for the 3 of them before I can get the water warm there is normally 3 small naked children rushing into the bathroom. Ella says to me "Mommy why do you have hair on your legs. I say well when you are older you will have that too. She looks perplexed and says "Does it fall off my head and stick to my legs?" Good question! I mean it is really confusing for little kids all this growing up stuff.

Another example of Funny Ella: John took Ella to walmart to get some soymilk, when they were getting out of the car Ella reached for her coat. John says are you going to put it on? "No Daddy, I am just bringing incase we go by the yogurts. I don't want to get cold." She plans ahead. What a catch!

1 comment:

Rhondi said...

She is a funny girl and so smart too!!