I have become an expert fort maker. Now grant it, there are better fort builders but given my limited time, budget and materials and the demanding clientele I think I am doing a good job. So tonight we made a big fort and had our flashlights, sleeping bags, baby dolls, cars, and we all curled up and read books. Lots of fun. Its one of those activities we could do everyday, they never get tired of it.
Here's a shot of the outside of our fort. Jack wanted us to be camouflaged so no one would enter it!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Jack wearing my glasses. Nothing is sacred around him. If my bag is on the counter he is digging in it taking anything that interests him. Today it was my glasses.

2 comments:
Hey - you guys make great looking forts. Jack looks so sweet and adorable!!!
That is exactly what Bry does. I am always finding her with my wallet, phone, keys or anything that happens to be in my purse.
Post a Comment