Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Soccer practice

Today was our first soccer practice and the boys loved it. It brought back fond memories for me. It was all I could do to not kick the ball in the goal. Alright I confess I did give a kick here and there. Ella even played with them and played goalie for their scrimmage. She thinks she might want to play!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ruth said...

They are the cutiest little soccer players I have seen (besides their mother and uncle). I got a chuckle out of how cute their little legs look in their socks!! Ella looks like she would make a great cheer leader. Lynnette you were a great soccer player and an amazing goalie -even won the championship!! We can hardly wait to see them play.

Rhondi said...

I didn't know they made soccer pads so small! Brings back lots of happy memories of watching soccer games. Can't wait to see them play too!!

Shannon K. said...

Yay! We had ours on Tuesday. I'm sure we'll see you at a game!