Monday, September 28, 2009

La Cantera


I wanted them to pose for a picture and Jack was on the other side of the pillar and I said Jack come sit with Daddy and jacks reply was "No Mommy I want to stay here and enjoy the sunset". I said no Jack, its 1pm - no sunset yet. OK MOM in his scratchy voice. This is his best co-operation pose!

This weekend we went to San Antonio. We had such a great time. We stayed at the Westin La Cantera and it was so fun for the kids. They had s'mores at night around a fire, they had balloon artists, cotton candy and bounce houses with water slides. Zoomagination was there with live Macaws, boa constrictors, wallaby, a bearded dragon and more. The kids were in heaven.










Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Looks like so much fun! Can't believe Jack - where does he come up with all this cute stuff to say
"I want to stay here and enjoy the sunset". He is so cute. As a matter of fact they are all cute.