Painting is one of my kids favorite past times, they love to paint paper, themselves each other but thankfully they aren't painting the rest of the house. The interesting thing about kids ages 3-5 is that when they paint they paint on top of each color. So Ella will put down red then blue on top of red then mush it altogether so the end result is a big brown blob in the middle of the paper. However, not in Jack's case. He spend his time twisting his paper around so the colors would be all over the page. He covered every square inch. Here is his final product I thought it was awesome.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Jack's picture is good enough to hang in a gallery! You really should frame it.
Tell Jack to paint Grandma and Grandpa a picture and we will definetly frame it. Looks like everyone is having fun.
I've never seen anything like it. Impressive. I've seen a lot of kids and with little expection they just paint and paint until it is all brown and soppy. You have a little Picasso!
"exception" sorry.
Post a Comment