We are so proud of Ella - she won the Respect award for school. She is so kind and gentle and John said a little speech about her at the ceremony and he said "GOOD LUCK ELLA" I died laughing, he meant to say Good Job! Christopher of course slept through the whole thing. I think he sleeps through everything...Friday, September 25, 2009
RESPECT
We are so proud of Ella - she won the Respect award for school. She is so kind and gentle and John said a little speech about her at the ceremony and he said "GOOD LUCK ELLA" I died laughing, he meant to say Good Job! Christopher of course slept through the whole thing. I think he sleeps through everything...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go Ella! Christopher is amazing neither of my kids will sleep in public.
Congrats to Ella!!
Ella, we are so very proud of you!
Post a Comment