12 years ago I made the biggest commitment of my life. At that time I knew I was madly in love with John but had no idea what being married would mean or how it would change me. Before we were married and we had nothing no money at all, although we didn't seem to think that mattered. We thought love would be enough and you know what I realized that it is. I lucked out with John and he lucked out too!!! We have lived in 3 countries and 3 states. We have bought 2 houses, had 3 miracle babies and we have lost babies. We have had 2 dogs, a bunny, a fish, a hamster and thanks to Texas some pesky cockroaches. We have lost 3 grandparents and welcomed 2 new sister in laws. We have 2 nephews with a third on the way. We have taken some awesome vacations and had some not as fun... Together we have seen a good amount of the world. We have had 3 ambulance rides, had police pull guns on us and have used the fire department to close down a small road! By the way a new gas tank in a Ford Expedition is approx. $1000... We have laughed so hard together and we have cried so hard too. I can't imagine doing life with anyone else. John, you are more incredible than I imagined you to be and trust me my expectations were HIGH.... Happy 12th Anniversary I love you!Sunday, August 2, 2009
Aug 2 2009
12 years ago I made the biggest commitment of my life. At that time I knew I was madly in love with John but had no idea what being married would mean or how it would change me. Before we were married and we had nothing no money at all, although we didn't seem to think that mattered. We thought love would be enough and you know what I realized that it is. I lucked out with John and he lucked out too!!! We have lived in 3 countries and 3 states. We have bought 2 houses, had 3 miracle babies and we have lost babies. We have had 2 dogs, a bunny, a fish, a hamster and thanks to Texas some pesky cockroaches. We have lost 3 grandparents and welcomed 2 new sister in laws. We have 2 nephews with a third on the way. We have taken some awesome vacations and had some not as fun... Together we have seen a good amount of the world. We have had 3 ambulance rides, had police pull guns on us and have used the fire department to close down a small road! By the way a new gas tank in a Ford Expedition is approx. $1000... We have laughed so hard together and we have cried so hard too. I can't imagine doing life with anyone else. John, you are more incredible than I imagined you to be and trust me my expectations were HIGH.... Happy 12th Anniversary I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Can't believe that it has been 12 years since your wedding. Where does the time go? You two have had a great life together and we are so proud of your both!
A belated happy anniversary. You sure have accomplished a lot in 12 years! We love you and are so happy that God brought you into our family!
awww..soo sweet. Happy anniversary!
Happy, happy, happy anniversary you guys! Your post made me cry. We count ourselves fortunate to have witness a small fraction of those twelve years!
Post a Comment