Saturday, August 29, 2009

Preschool

The boys had their first day of preschool and I had my running class - OUCH. They say running outside in Texas it feels 10 degrees hotter so yep it was like 106 degrees. Its lucky for John he didn't have to bury me that day! The boys loved school and just walked off to play with toys. Christopher told me "Mom you can just do car line, you don't need to walk me in" Talk about extremes, Ella spends the morning crying and Christopher wants to be dropped off at the corner... It was so hot this week, well I say that but then I think well its hot every week here and when i wonder if it will cool off, I just have to remember my halloween experiences and have learned not to buy costumes that are warm the poor kids just drip. Oh well I do love my Texas christmas'!!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rhondi said...

Everyone looks too grown up!