Monday, August 24, 2009

1st day of Kindergarten

Erin and I on our first big day. Letting out babies (big kids) go off to Kindergarten. Yikes!
The boys were fascinated with the school bus and slightly intimidated by the amount of big kids... Theres more than 1200 kids at this school.
What an emotional day for me and her and daddy too. The boys were pretty sad to leave her there.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rhondi said...

Precious photos of everyone! Ella looks too grown up!

Shannon K. said...

Amazing how fast they grow! I hope her first day was so wonderful for her. Can't wait to hear how it went!

MyFourSons said...

Awww .... She looks all grown up!! I remember Ty's first day last year!! I was so nervous for him... but he LOVED school. Miss you guys!

megsnbigd said...

Oh boo hoo! I feel your pain! It was a really hard time sending Meghann, but then you see how much fun they have and how they blossom and it almost makes it worth it! HA!