Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Exterminator


When you are a parent you think if your child does anything well that they could do that as a career. So if they throw a ball well - then they will be a athlete, if they add 3 plus 3 then they are Einstein. Well today I was so proud. We were playing a game in the living room and Ella looked behind the curtain and went OHHHH. I said what? She said a baby lizard. Well I see it start to run and they are so fast but in one fell swoop Jack grabbed it. I was so proud and he was in love. So they have played with it all day. His name is Iguana bauna! So it appears that Jack will make a excellent exterminator, especially since he lovingly killed two toads this weekend.

A cute thing Ella said this week. We were passing by her room and she was "reading" her bible and she dropped it, and she says Dear Lord Jesus please forgive me for dropping your precious lovely words... She's so funny!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ruth said...

You have the most amazing kids!!!

megsnbigd said...

You have lizards IN your HOUSE?!?!? That is a little more Texas than I am comfortable with...