
Its been so hot here lately well actually i guess it always is hot here in the summer, but its been amusing because when we have been home this week Ella turns on Christmas music to dance to. It has not had any psychological effect on me, I am still hot. Christopher says, Hurry up get in the car before we melt. With kindergarten around the corner and life starting to pick up it pace and get back to routines my brain is in a frenzy. So with Ella in the mood for Christmas and me in the mood for peace and tranquility I have a found a room that brings this to me. My desire is to make everything white. I just want to walk in the door and be surrounded by clean white rooms. But who am I kidding, white rooms with 3 little kids. We had chocolate pudding on our green couch today, and now its our camouflage couch...
2 comments:
When I saw this white room I thhought I must be on the wrong blog. But the one thing abot white furniture if it's slipcovered it can be washed AND BLEACHED!
I think that dining room would look great in your house! Thank God for bleach - and with that you could always keep it looking pefect.
How about when I come to Texas I bring some cold weather and when I come home I will bring back some hot weather back. Hopefully that would help poor Christopher with the hot weather problem.
Post a Comment