Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SAM

For those of you who are going through my daily dramas lately. The latest update is Sam. He is home from his surgery and they removed his BIG stone. It was so big, i felt so sorry for our baby... He must have been miserable. However as many of you know by now, he has cancer. It is just awful for us. We won't know the full extent till next monday but obviously its very discouraging for us since we were trying to do everything to make him better. It depends on the exact type but he will hopefully have a couple more good months. Sometimes I hate being an adult having to make difficult and heartbreaking decisions. However, tonight we are just happy he's home. Ella made him a picture and the house just felt so weird without him. He's getting lots of attention and snuggles!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

We feel so sorry for all of you. We know how much you all love Sam and how much he loves you. Sometimes being grown up is not all that it is cracked up to be!

Rhondi said...

I am so sad for all of you. None of us likes to be the grown up at times like this.

Shannon K. said...

Oh my goodness Lynette...I am so sorry! I had no idea. :(

Shannon K. said...

Oh my goodness Lynette...I am so sorry! I had no idea. :(