Saturday, March 28, 2009

TRAINING WHEELS

The training wheels came off and off she went. She did really well, had lots of confidence and was ready to go. I took some video at the beginning and by the time John and her came in she was braking and putting her feet down. Its amazing what an hour of practice can do. I just want to note that if the accounting thing doesn't work out for John he could always teach kids to ride bikes. He was so great with her. They have such similiar personalities that he knows what works well for her. Great job dad!Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Great job Ella! Can't believe that you are so grown up. You have learned to swing and ride a two wheeler all in a few days. You're amazing!!! John - I am sure that you were tired out when the driving lesson was over.

MyFourSons said...

That is awesome!! How quickly they grow up!!

Wendy Love said...

Lynnette,
How I loved seeing Ella riding her bike and John helping her. And the pictures of the kids breakdancing, well, that just brought back a bunch of memories for me. I can remember John when he was that age, what a sweetie he was. Your kids are obviously so much fun, and sooooooooooo busy!
Aunt Wendy