I have a friend that writes a blog and every time she does she starts off with a quote. I think its so inspiring to read these beautiful words of wit and wisdom so I wanted to impart my own. I have a quotable saying maybe who knows it will go on to outlive me... When my dad was here and the noise level at my house is a much higher decibel than he is used to - he would shhhhh the kids. So I said one day "Dad, LIFE IS NOT A LIBRARY" Whenever I take the kids to the library it reminds me of my quote. So now if you want to say MY quote, you may, but it will have to read like this
"Life is not a library" - Lynnette Mullins
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are so funny:)
Brilliant quote!
I'm unworthy to be friends with someone so clever... love the quote
oh lynnette!! I will use your quote and remember it for my own occasions with my 3 little boys!!
Post a Comment