We took the boys bike riding this afternoon and they both fell sound asleep. They are too cute for words. Grandma Ruth you will be excited to see Jack is wearing his new Thomas the train pjs!
Ella and Hurricane Hoy as John and I affectionately call my family arrived home...
The kids are growing up so fast I can't stand it.... I just want to freeze time, I know all the stages are fun but you just don't get enough time with them. Everyone knows that I am absolutely dreading this fall when my sweet child goes to all day Kindergarten. She may be ready but I am definately NOT. Beware August is going to be a tearful month.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know that we made a mess when we arrived (sorry) but you have to understand how much fun Miss Ella had buying and wrapping all her treasures for her family. Each and every gift was picked and wrapped with as much love as one little girl could do. She was so much fun. Thanks for letting us have her for a week.
Looks like Christmas!!
Post a Comment