Naked and grief stricken is how I feel right now. You may think I am exaggerating but if you have found yourself in my shoes you will understand the intensity of my emotions...
We had such a fun day today and tonight I ran out to Target to pick a gift up for a birthday party and in the check out line I felt something sharp on my hand and I look down and to my utter horror my diamond was missing out of my ring. WELL tears immediately welled up in my eyes and I just felt awful, I told Jennifer that I felt sick... She did her best to make me feel better and help me think of what could have happened but alas, I came home and am wallowing in my self pity for a few minutes. I will perk up tomorrow. I called John right away completely devasted and he says Oh I thought it was something really bad, its just a ring Lynnette. We can replace it. So sweet that man, thats why I married him, however I don't want a replacement, and its more than a ring.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh Lynnette!! I feel for you!! I hope you find it!
Lynnette this is horrible. We are so sorry.
Oh my gosh the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. It is a terrible feeling I know. At least your husband was nicer then mine about it.
Oh, just catching up. You made me cry. It is more than a ring. My heart hurts for you.
Post a Comment