Today we are in the sandbox and Ella is making a castle. On the top of the castle she puts a flag (leaf) and Jack promptly walks over and removes it. She was furious and yelled JACK, thats our liberty and justice for all. I stopped in my tracks and said Ella, do you know the pledge of Allegience and she said yes and indulged me. Here she goes...
We are so proud of our not fully American child. The funny thing is that she can also pledge to the TEXAN flag - now thats brilliant!
John asks me "I wonder if American parents would be even more proud?" Doubt it, she's awesome.
2 comments:
Ella Grace Mullins that is quite the performance. You are so beautiful and so amazing. You make Grandma so proud!!! Lynnette thanks for a great job!
I agree..She's awesome!! Odf course she could judt stand there and mess it all up and we'd still think she was awesome. Totally unbiased opinion.
Post a Comment