Sunday, February 3, 2008

GROUNDHOG DAY

I have heard that when you are raising preschoolers it can feel like you are building sand castles. You work so hard and then everything gets washed away day after day. I have to agree, but I think it's more like Groundhog Day for me. Everyday can seem the same, diapers, laundry, walks to the park, temper tantrums and silly faces covered in pudding. Today at church we were reminded to live passionately and it is in these everyday same old moments that good memories are made. It is how I spend these everydays with my kids that will shape them into who they will be.
Here is a song that hopefully will show you how time goes by and its important to spend quality time with those you love.
I know its gushy. I hope you like it.

CINDERELLA

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures of Ella and her Daddy are adorable! John you make her a great Dad and dancing partner. What a wonderful video.

Rhondi said...

Hi What a precious video. We loved every minute of it even if it did make us cry!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and SO sweet!

let's go to the lake said...

That was Beautiful!