Saturday, February 16, 2008

BUCKET LIST

Johns parents sent the kids a Valentines package. Ella thought it was terrific. She loves to get mail. Everyday of the week she asks me if we can check the mail. It is a date for her and John and its always so cute to see her running in the house with a junk mail flyer that John has given her. She thinks its so great.
A package with candy, stickers and tattoo's, what could be better????


Here are some tattoos. She wasn't sure what they were at first and was taping them to paper. She thought the stickers were broken. Once I showed her what you did with them, well lets just be glad there weren't more of them.

Here we are - a rare picture of mom and Ella.
Tonight we went and saw the movie Bucket List. Two guys find out they only have 6 months to live and they create list of things they want to do before they kick the bucket... Hence the name Bucket List. This goes along nicely with our sermon series One month to Live. Well on the way home I was trying to think of all the things I would want to do. My list was surprising small and difficult to conjure up. I guess I already have it. My family fills my bucket. On that note I do have to say I feel horrible, last week John was sick and I was totally unconsoling. I have little patience when he isn't well. So I guess being kind to ill people should make the list. Good now I have 3 things on it...
Speaking of John, he always makes me laugh. His sister rolls her eyes at his sense of humor, but I love it. He is really very funny. I cannot retype his story, it doesn't sound as good, but next time I see you all in person I will recall the story of the Apostles... Laugh out loud funny, suppose to be good medicine but seems to be putting more wrinkles on my face...








2 comments:

Unknown said...

For everyone ready my comments (Lynnette and John!) the Apostle story is cute. Like the hair do Lynnette. Ella still looks like she does not feel well but I am glad to hear that she is one the mend. Can't wait to see her and the boys! and of course Mom and Dad as well.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the cute pictures of Ella. Glad she liked the Valentine stuff. Remind me to tell you next time we talk why I don't mention the grandkids on my blog.