I woke up this morning feeling kind of sad that I wasn't able to do any grand plans. Since Ella has been sick my life has come to a stand still and I haven't been able to plan or shop for a Valentines Surprise. BUT, thats ok since John more than made up for my shortcomings, as he normally does. I got red roses and a trip to San Francisco. Thats right folks he asked my parents to babysit the kids and he planned a trip all by himself. Impressed I am!!! Next friday is Valentines Day take 2... We are off for a long weekend. I am so excited.
Ella is starting to improve and is not sleeping quite as much and fever is gone, HALLELUJAH!!!
Ella and I made some rice krispy treats and the boys devoured them. All in all it was a great day. The kids played really well at home and John came home early and Christopher ate a fanatastic dinner. He eats like you wouldn't believe. Maybe its because Ella is almost 4 and only 29 lbs and Jack eats hardly anything that I am so amazed. I really do believe he eats a lot but I would have to see him against another one of his peers to truly evaluate. Its a great thing. I love his appetite, I never have to worry about him getting his nutrition.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So jealous....you'll have a BLAST!
We are so glad that John was able to surprise you with a wonderful Valentine gift. We hope that you both have a great time - I know that both Dad and I are looking forward to having the children to ourselves!!! I hope they have as much fun as we will. The pictures of the Zoo trip are adorable!!!!
Post a Comment