The kids love taking pictures of each other with my camera - they are little photographers. I have been known to move the furniture around every couple weeks, well really, who am I kidding. Every day it seems. The boys took advantage of me moving Ella's bed and made a home for themselves and their animals.
Jack has an imaginary friend and his name was inappropriate, so we finally convinced him to rename him Collin. So Welcome Collin from Alaska! Christopher told my mom that his friend Sawdit was just part of his imagination! My parents reminded me of Ella's imaginary friend Simba. I had forgotten about her little animal that she held in her hand and pet and talked to. How quickly they change and grow!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
These are the cutest kids! Ella does a great job of photography! We have very pleasant memories of Ella and her little friend Simba! One of my fondest memories was holding Simba at a restaurant while Ella ate her lunch!!
They are growing too quickly!! Thanks for adding new pictures.
Post a Comment