Sunday, February 14, 2010

GO CANADA

Jack is always making us laugh. He is so funny, pretty much every dinner is the kids and I laughing at Jack. Well on Friday morning bright and early I woke up with the dreaded stomach bug. UGHHH no fun being sick. John had a big project and was no way able to help out so I thought well I could call my friends who are always willing to help out (thank you) or I could just wait and see. It was a bit of heaven for the boys. I was laid out on the couch with my ginger ale and crackers and the boys were allowed to pretty much do anything - they decided to play WII Super Mario bros. A couple hours later I moved my miserable self upstairs with the boys and told them they could do anything they wanted as long as they played in my room so I could hear them. In my in and out of sleep the boys were laughing and literally tearing my room to shreds. Fun stuff. I have a rubbermaid bin of baby items that I wanted to keep that were theirs. I have literally 10 things in it, their favorite blanket, the dedication outfits, and the outfits they came home from the hospital in. I also have a CANADA tshirt that Ella wore on her first Canada day. Jack found it and squealed in delight. This is appropriate I guess since its an Olympic shirt and it was opening night of the Olympics in Canada. He wore this all day and refused to take it off. Grandma Ruth promised to replace it with a more appropriate size. Yeah. Here are the photos of Jack left to his own devices - too small shirt and sweater upside down. Isn't he cute?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rhondi said...

Jack started out as the quiet one. I wonder what happened? He is so cute.