Christopher has "brown bear", his favorite stuffed animal that my mom bought for him years ago. The proceeds went to sick kids in Toronto so a good buy indeed! He sleeps with brown bear, his blue blankie and his red wagon. Today he decided to take them for a walk.
The boys have billy bear from school and he went everywhere with us. We took him for lunch and to swimming lessons. They always have so much fun with the class pet.
Last night Jack climbed into bed with John and I. I said Jack, what are you doing, you need to go back to your bed. Sweet Jack says BUT mommy I forgot how to sleep so I am going to need to stay here.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I remember when I bought the boys their bears - they were in the NIC Unit and the bears looked big beside them! They have grown up way too fast. e get so much enjoyment out of the blog Lynnette - thanks.
How do they think up these funny things to say? I love reading the blog. How did I miss so many posts?
Post a Comment