Wednesday, February 3, 2010

100th Day of Kindergarten

Today was Ella's 100th day of school. They had fun activites planned for the kids and she had a great time. I am always amazed after all these years how times flies. The saying was always time flies when you are having fun but really time just flies by fun or no fun.
This morning early, Jack and I took sweet Belle to have her spayed and her hernia fixed. When we got home Christopher was a bit stressed that she was gone but with some reassurance that she would be back he settled down. Later tonight the kids and I went to pick her up and they were just horrified to see her incision and stitches. They were so gentle with her and had what seemed like a million questions. We are glad to have her home!

Jack is having a great time letting his imagination run wild. He wouldn't get out the car today and I said "come on jack, No Mommy Sarah will bite me, I said who is Sarah? He replied, she is the animal that lives in our garage and she BITES!

We also had a shopping trip to get some new shampoo with all the swimming the kids and I are doing our hair is taking a beating. Ella's is suffering the most since its so fine. She got a hair cut and new shampoo. Christopher asked about the new conditioner and I said that the chlorine in the pool can make your hair dry and break, OHHH he says, Is that what happened to Grandpa Paul? Did his hair break off in the pool?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Can't believe that Ella has been in school for 100 days. We are so happy that she is enjoying it so much. Where does Jack get his imagination? He is so smart and so cute! Christopher has maybe stumbled on to why Grandpa has lost his hair. At least it sounds good. Thanks for the blog Lynnette! Great job!

Rhondi said...

Kids say the funniest things. I'm glad you're recording them.

Barb Mullins said...

We have our 100th day tomorrow!