Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ALMOST

In our house we seem to deal mostly in the ALMOST... Everyday Ella inquires about our trip to Disney, when is our second Thanksgiving, who can come to play, is it Christmas and when will she be able to drive... I feel like most of my answers are "its almost time to go, it''s almost Christmas, and no you can't drive. etc... WELL, today I decided the kids needed to have a bit of Christmas. Ella has been scouring magazines cutting out anything that resembles a toy and making a list for Santa and me! We spent over 2 hours in Target yesterday. I have no idea how that was actually possible but we did it. So tonight, I got them in their pj's and Christmas sheets spread, filled their bowls with popcorn and turned on the POLAR EXPRESS. We are taking the kids on the Polar Express, put on by the Texas State Railway and oh I am excited, I have been hunting for family christmas pajamas so we all match... John thinks its a bit dorky. TOO BAD BABE, he asked me what shoes he would wear and I said, oh i got all of us UGG boots. He didn't believe me but I am so finding us pjs, and tennis shoes are appropriate. WELL lets just say that we no longer live in the ALMOST, the Christmas season has arrived, I can barely stand it, I am reading to climb on the roof and light this place up!!! But John doesn't appear to be on the bandwagon so for now its hum drum boring!!!
Our new Christmas sheets. Ella had them last year but we had to go up in size and everyone got some, even me. They make King sized Christmas sheets. Greatest thing ever. Currently on sale at your local Target....
Ella and Christopher are nail biters and surprisingly Christopher was afraid of scenes from the movie, I would have thought it was Jack but he loved every minute of it.

Here's John giving Christopher (in his CLEAN, right out of the dryer tractor shorts)a little comfort. He started dancing at the end. We fast forwarded quite a bit because it is pretty long and I do agree that their are some scary parts for 2 years olds..

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Andon watched it last year and loved it. I can not wait to show it to him this year. The train ride sounds like a lot of fun, I am sure the kids will love it.