Monday, November 17, 2008

Wish List

Ella asked me today what was on my list to send to Santa, I said oh that's a great question. HMMMMMM... so I think for a minute and say well I don't want the same thing I got for my birthday... A HURRICANE. Nope won't do, so i say well maybe i want new carpet. Ella looks at me in utter horror and says Mommy, Santa does not bring furniture. He only brings us toys and jewelery. Amen sister! Tell you father about TIFFANYS!

Today we had Tyler and Ryan over. Ella had so much fun and was completely worn out and at 5.45 pm was sound asleep on the couch.
Here is a picture of the two cuties!

Jack told my mom today that he wanted to go to her house in CANADA - he said it plain as day with no coaxing. My mom was quite pleased and said Why Jack, knowing that her darling grandson would say to see you Grandma, well not exactly - she asked him why and he said "To see a MOOSE. Nice one Jack.


On another note, I am reading Freakonomics. Quite an interesting read!

Its been a crazy couple of days, friends have been getting new jobs and hoping to get new jobs, slashing spending because of our most tumultuous economy and Ella is worried about her letters not being quite perfect so tomorrow its a MENTAL HEALTH DAY. Ella is not going to school and we are going to IHOP for breakfast (her choice) and to the bookstore and build a bear etc. We are both so excited. GIRL TIME.

3 comments:

megsnbigd said...

They are TOO cute. What a lot of fun is had at your house!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how clear Jack said 'Canada'. I was so pleased and was excited to think that he wanted to come and spend time with us but laughed when he said he wanted to see a MOOSE! Can you believe it?? Grandpa and Grandma are playing second fiddle to a MOOSE!!!!

Rhondi said...

Christopher's words are getting so clear. Nice shot of Jack's bum!