Laughter is good medicine and it seems like everyone has had a cold, stomach bug or some illness lately so lets hope a teaspoon of Christopher can perk everyone up. Notice his choice in shorts??? Ella wants to wear clothes that are too warm and sweats all day and Christopher wants to wear nothing but Tractor shorts or jammies... Hopefully this phase will be short lived or he won't outgrow those shorts for a while.
We went on a little field trip today to Hubbel and Hudson - a swanky new grocery store in the Woodlands. They own the black walnut cafe and they are very good. We brought home yummy chocolate crossiants and the kids had their own pint sized shopping carts. After school today Ella went to Sarahs. I met them at the park to pick her up and they all started playing in the water fountain. Next thing Lisa and I know is that they are sitting in the dog bowl spraying water on each other. Its Texas in November, gotta love it.
Also I stumbled across a blog of a guy John and I went to school with. John and his brother were great friends with him anyways he takes the most amazing photos so if you are interested to see what Canada looks like http://reynoldsjoel.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
The hair bows are adorable. I was sorry that the video wasn't operating for some reason.
Post a Comment