We have an extra member in our family. Ella's friend Ashley wanted her picture taken and well she's so cute we couldn't resist!
We had a great Trick or Treat night! Jack didn't take long to get into it, he was pretty excited about the candy. One house we went to had actually run out and he just stood there looking at the lady as if to say "I don't care if you have to dig through your pantry, BUT FIND ME THE CANDY! He was not impressed. In the end we got lots of candy, Christopher asked me to hold his bag since his was "TOO HEABY" TOO HEABY MOMMY" (he's so cute) On a side note Christopher is potty training with great success. I am so thrilled. 2 down, 1 to go!!! Leaving my most potty training difficulty for last!
So I have so many photos of the kids and we had a little cul de sac party prior so when I have lots of pics I typically make a video - here goes...

1 comment:
Thanks for the great Halloween memories
Post a Comment