Friday, July 25, 2008

Springridge Farm

Today Dea, Grandma Ruth and I took the kids to Springridge Farm. They have a huge sandbox with lots of tractors, corn mazes, huge bales of hay to climb and jump on, tractor rides, pony rides, animals... Lots of fun farm activities for the mullins clan. The kids loved the tractor ride as expected and they loved feeding the animals. Here are some pics...


On another note, Jack won't stay in his bed soooooo we will see how this continues in Texas. Right now he is sleeping on the floor. He is lying right against the door. He knocks at it and says Mommy Mommy R you??? Its really actually quite heart wrenching. He wants out of bed and I want to let him out since he sounds so pathetic but he needs his sleep so I keep putting him back in. The little monkey can be out of his pack n play before I get the door closed. Whats with my acrobatic kids??????????

1 comment:

megsnbigd said...

YEAH! I'm so glad you're back. We had been greatly missing you! The blog is fantastic, as usual...