There is something about kids laughing. It is so contagious. I remember years ago Toys R Us had a radio ad and it was kids laughter, you couldn't help but laugh too. Well I think my kids have a great laugh and the best part is that they are so easily amused. We were eating lunch and Christopher doesn't like any food or sauce on his hands so he always whines a bit and shows me so I will wipe his hands. Ella tells him today to lick it and when she showed him how, he burst out in laughter. Well by the time I got my camera it had subsided a bit. Even on the tail end it's still fun to watch... I probably should have spent the time teaching them proper manners, how we don't lick our fingers but oh well this was more enjoyable. I am sure I will have plenty more teachable moments tomorrow.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I watched this over and over again and just laughed and laughed. Sure do miss you!!
Post a Comment