Thursday, July 24, 2008

Woodbine Centre

Our day started off a little rainy so my mom and I packed the kids in the car and took them to Woodbine Centre. For you Canadians you'll know what I am talking about but for my American friends - it is a mall with indoor rides. Small roller coasters and Ferris wheel, a train and huge play center. Well the kids were having so much fun on the rides - we rode the choo choo numerous times and every time it was as fun as the first. Jack was the only one who went on the bumper boats by himself. We couldn't believe our eyes, Christopher wanted nothing to do with it and Ella started out but once they put her in the middle of the water she wanted out, and then shy timid JACK goes on and steers the bumper boat on his own. He never ceases to amaze me. So naturally I go to my bag to take some pictures ahhh, I HAVE NO CAMERA. So you'll just have to imagine the fun, Ella loved the small roller coaster. It went forwards and backwards. I learned my lesson and for the rest of the day had my camera in my bag. As usual we went to the lake to feed the ducks and have a picnic. Here's the photos... I also included some pictures of Ella and her slug. We are into bugs, all 3 of them love them so we spend most of our days looking out for them.

Off to the Lake -each with their own stash of bread. Ella has packed some other items - just in case...

If you look closely at Ella while she feeds the ducks she also feeds herself. One bite of stale bread for her and one for the duck... one for her one for the duck. She has done this for the past two years. Every year the ducks get a bit more and she takes a little less for herself. We emphasize sharing at our house!!!!

No comments: