I am sitting here watching your video thinking about when you first moved in. Ella was ten weeks old when I came out. You hadn't decided what color to paint the family room walls and there were odd patches of color here and there. The patio and backyard were empty and the biggest thing was taking Sam out. Little did you know that almost four years later you would need that fenced in backyard, not for the dog, but the three little squirts. Has it honestly been almost four years? She's going to be four?! She was a little tiny nothing that screamed in the car and wouldn't nap. How can that be? Where did the time go? -HC
2 comments:
I am sitting here watching your video thinking about when you first moved in. Ella was ten weeks old when I came out. You hadn't decided what color to paint the family room walls and there were odd patches of color here and there. The patio and backyard were empty and the biggest thing was taking Sam out. Little did you know that almost four years later you would need that fenced in backyard, not for the dog, but the three little squirts. Has it honestly been almost four years? She's going to be four?! She was a little tiny nothing that screamed in the car and wouldn't nap. How can that be? Where did the time go? -HC
Cute video...but one question....why is the pack and play in Ellas room?! Has she been sleeping in it since i left?! :)
Post a Comment