Tuesday, April 29, 2008

PLANNING

So I have been struggling with planning Ella's party. I just don't know what to do. Her birthday falls on Memorial day weekend so lots of places are already booked. At home parties are a lot of work and she has no idea what she wants... Any suggestions??? I have 3 weeks still so plenty of time to figure it all out. Now if I could just stop rearranging my house!
Such a great dog. These kids love him and I think they would be so sad without him. Me too, I guess!!!
A picture from the weekend with Daddy... They love to help and he likes the exercise, keeps him in shape without a gym.

PEEK A BOO

Sharing a little snack on our new fantastic DECK

Swimming and posing. She loves the camera!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rhondi said...

I'm sure you will figure out something fantastic for Ella's birthday!