Saturday, April 26, 2008

Block Party

We had a little party in the cul de sac tonight and had fun with our friends. Cute kids all over the place.
We went to the zoo this week with Tyler, Erin, Ryan, Jennifer and Michael. It may be awhile before we do it again. Its Texas and its warming up nicely. HOT and HUMID Trying to get the three of them to look in the same direction was just to big of a feat for me. I tried so kudos to me!

I had better luck with this one, I was pumping gas and they co operated a bit better!

They were holding hands all three, too cute. I was actually driving shhhh, don't tell anyone. That explains why Ella isn't actually in the photo just her hand. I am women Watch me multi task!!!!!!!!!!!
Its been hot in Texas. The kids are literally living in their bathing suits. Here they are cute as a button.
Jack is so fun, I am absolutely loving this stage. Welcome terrific twos. I disagree with the terrible twos. Actually I will let you know in a year if I still think that.
Isn't he adorable.










1 comment:

Rhondi said...

The cutest kids in the world!!