Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Long time no post...

Well I took a blog break. Things have been busy as life is for everyone, so I just took a break. Things have been the same around here. Lots of playing and a little more talking for the boys.
We were looking at houses thinking of making a move but have decided against it. The market doesn't really have a lot and I feel like we would be settling plus our house is great. A little small maybe but I do like it so we have decided to stay where we are.
Here are some pictures of the kids over the last few days.
Christopher loves his food. Chocolate pudding does not solidify with soy milk quite as well but he thought it was fantastic.

We went to Shelley with Linda and the kids and had lots of fun. Santa brought them a bounce house too.

Thanks to Alexia Tyler and Dylan can now dress up with boy dress up. They think its fantastic and Ella couldn't agree more. The last few days she has decided being a princess is not as much fun as a police man, fire man and our Texan favorite COWGIRL!

2 comments:

let's go to the lake said...

love the vest

Rhondi said...

Oh how I have missed seeing the kids. SUre wish we had the moneyto just to jump on a plane and come and give them lots of kisses and hugs. They are so cute! Ella as usuall loks so cute . She definitely is the dress up girl.