Tuesday, January 22, 2008

CHRISTMAS IN JANUARY

Everyone knows that I love Christmas and birthdays and all celebrations especially when gifts are involved so I was so excited for my kids today.
Last night Sam was barking at the door so I opened it and to my surprise found a parcel. It was from Andy and Stephanie. They had sent the kids some presents for Christmas... The gifts were wrapped and the kids were asleep so everyone had to wait till the morning to see what kind of loot they got, oh wait no I didn't have to wait so naturally I peeked. I knew the kids would be happy. We are giving Stephanie the credit of picking out nice presents but I also know Andy is a fantastic shopper with great taste too. So thanks guys, the kids love their toys. Ella had made her purse before breakfast and I had read both Fancy Nancy books twice before 7am. The boys held their cars all day, I had to bribe them to leave them in our car when we went to the gym. Christopher took his to bed with him. I've attached some photos.

It's appropriate that they were given cars from our Boston relatives since they both have mastered the accent. Listen to them say CAR boston style. CAAAAr







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great choice of presents Stephanie and Andy!!! Everyone seems to be having a great time. Ella looks so sweet. Can't wait to see them all.

Rhondi said...

It is great seeing and hearing the kids. We miss them so much!!!

let's go to the lake said...

you can never have christmas too often