Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HEADS UP


I was on the phone with Erin this morning and the kids were all playing nicely in the boys room. I had just changed the batteries on their crib toy so Christopher and Jack wanted to get in and play. I put them in their cribs and they were dancing and having a great time. The opportunity for me to get Ella dressed was there so I took it. We went into her room and as I am helping her with her clothes I hear a loud THUD. I run into the boys room to find Christopher in a heap crying... Poor thing dove head first out of his crib... Hopefully since it wasn't a great experience he won't be attempting that again.

4 comments:

let's go to the lake said...

that kid is drop dead gorgeous!

let's go to the lake said...

there is nothing better than watching a great big goose egg turn pretty blue, green and purple colours.
what else can you do?

Unknown said...

These are the cutest kids I know! So glad that they are related to us!!!

Rhondi said...

Poor Christopher. That's quite a bump! Doesn't stop him from smiling though. He is so cute!